Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hazel's Birthday Dinner Celebration @ Lipa Grill

I super love birthdays! 'Coz it reminds us to treasure the time we have been given. Everyday is an opportunity to learn and positively touch lives.


Last time, my cousin Hazel--one of my angels celebrated her birthday. We had a dinner at Lipa Grill, a local restaurant in Antipolo del Norte, Lipa City which offers variety of Filipino delicacies.


They have a huge nipa huts to accommodate their guest. If your looking for a serene place for dinner, Lipa Grill is one of the best places in Lipa City, Batangas.


Aside from my family and set friends, my cousins are my super buddies ever. We shared lots of great things together. As much as possible we make sure that we still have time to bond. Sharing stories, dramas or just laugh our hearts out. It's really fun to be with my angels. And during special moments like this, we love to make surprises for each other.


Because it's Hazel's birthday... this dinner celebration is her treat! LOL! We gave her an Almond Java Moose Petite cake from Goldilocks Bakeshop.

Lipa Grill satisfied our hunger with their mouthwatering dishes. We ordered the following:


We all love Sinigang na Hipon- this I think is one of their best-seller. It has the perfect combination of sour flavor and the shrimp's taste.


The birthday girl requested to order Grilled Spare Ribs. The meat is tender and the sauce seals in the goodness of these delicious rib. 


Here's the Fried Chicken, no doubt it's also everybody's favorite. The chicken is well-cooked and flavorful.


Chop Seuy for a veggie lover like me! Yum yum! The crunch of the vegetables is just right.


Crispy Pata for the boys. Another best-seller of Lipa Grill.


There's chicken, pork, and shrimp... of course there's also fish-- Grilled Tilapia. Batangas is well-known for good quality Tilapia a good quality of taste as well.


For those on their strict diet, we also ordered Pancit Canton. Lipa Grill's recipe has many ingredients... veggies, meat... and seafood. Wow!


What a way to celebrate a birthday! I had a lot of fun. I'm excited for the next gathering. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear couz Hazel. May God Bless her more. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU... XOXO! (-_-)


1 comment:

  1. Birthdays are always a special occasion to celebrate, and seems like you guys had a great time at Hazel’s birthday celebrations. The food does look quite appetizing in the photos. My best friend is also celebrating his birthday party tomorrow, but I’ll miss it as I’ll be attending my niece’s wedding at one of the nearby wedding venues NYC.

    ReplyDelete