Monday, September 10, 2012

It's FaMEALY Day 2012!

They say that, "Family is the basic unit of the society." We first learn essential things in life at home. Our values, characters, attitude and beliefs can be determined by our upbringing. How our parents and guardians raised us has a huge factor on our personality.


For so many years, i have lived my life with my family. We've had  breakfast morning after morning, shared countless delicious dinners at the same table. We've grown up together side by side keeping each other's company through thick and thin. Every meals we've shared, we've experienced bottomless happiness my mama and papa helped us realize and nurture our dreams.



This year, Filipinos will be celebrating FAMEALY DAY on September 24, 2012, as it is proclaimed that every 4th Monday of September there is a nationwide call to celebrate family dining.


Through the efforts of one of the leading brand of noodles (Lucky Me) in the Philippines, families are encouraged to eat dinner together. They also promotes the importance of having a conversation during meal time to teach good values to their children. This is a perfect way to bring families closer together.

In my twenty six years here on earth, day after day passes, I wonder what I should be thankful about, Upon looking back, the answer comes simply and clearly. I realized the most important discovery about myself that is, God loves me and he gave me the greatest gift, "my life." There is a purpose why He created me. I am so blessed by God, I have my family who's always there to guide and support me. They light up my way and lead me to the right path. They inspire me in everything I do in every step of the way. They are my real treasure. 

It made me realized that "Kainang Pangpamilya ay mahalaga" (Eating with your family is really important). So make sure that you'll come home early on September 24!

Enjoy this year's FaMEALY Day Foodaholics! :)

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete