Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Razon's Halo-Halo with Love

Hello there foodaholics!

It's been a long time since my last post. I've been so busy with other stuffs lately and I must admit, I missed posting here. 

Well, enough of the explanation. Let's start now. It's officially summer here in the Philippines and when you say summer, it means that Mr. Sun is shinning so bright up in the sky. Aside from plunging into cool waters, this is the best time to indulge ourselves with cold foods like ice cream, banana ice, ice candies, popsicles, and of course the famous HALO-HALO. 

Recently, Razon's opened their branch here at SM Lipa. My dearest papa asked mama and I to try their famous Halo-halo and pancit luglug. So after work, I went to the mall to meet them at Razon's.


This is not the usual kind of halo-halo. It has few ingredients but what surprising about it is that they used fine crushed ice. It's like I am eating ice cream. I can easily mixed them all together. They provide the best tasting, most authentic Kampampangan food. I also like their pancit luglog. 

I had a great time with my parents. The simple joy of dining among family and friends is what defines the Filipino culture. I think we should do this more often. :)


2 comments:



  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete